This Bundt Apple Cake will not only look presentable at your next potluck, family function or work but it will disappear fast!
Bundt Apple Cake
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 1/2 cups chopped apples
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, cinnamon, and baking soda. Add the eggs, oil and vanilla, mix well. Add the apples and mix until all of the apples are evenly coated. Pour into a 9×9 inch pan or a bundt pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes in the preheated oven. Serve warm or cool.
I would highly recommend serving this cake straight out of the oven, or warmed up and drizzled with caramel for both taste and presentation. I would also recommend using a beautiful bundt pan for even better presentation!
Amount Per Serving (12 servings) : Calories: 277 | Total Fat: 10.3g | Cholesterol: 35mg