Salmon con broccoli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Dash of salt
- Dash of pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic (I personally used the refrigerated already chopped garlic found in produce departments)
- Salmon (I personally buy the frozen packages of salmon fillets and defrost them 4-48 hours ahead of time)
- Diced onions
- Marinate all ingredients in a Tupperware container in fridge for anywhere from 2 hours to 48 days.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. While oven is preheating, start boiling water for broccoli.
- Line baking pan with either parchment paper or tinfoil (for easier cleanup).
- Spray Pam on parchment paper/tinfoil and place already marinated Salmon filets on pan.
- Bake salmon for 15-25 minutes (depending on size, if frozen or thawed).
- While salmon is cooking, steam broccoli.
Cheesy Bacon Mashed Potatoes
- 4-8 potatoes (depending on size)
- ½ cup milk
- Garlic salt
- Cooked bacon-cut into pieces
- Italian seasoning
- Diced onions
- 4 tablespoons ranch dressing/sour cream
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- Mozzarella cheese
- Start boiling large pot for potatoes (put a dash of salt in water to boil faster).
- Wash potatoes, then cut up potatoes in cubs (leaving skins on).
- Put all of the potatoes in boiling water and boil until potatoes are soft.
- Drain potatoes and put the remaining ingredients in bowl.
- Mash up potatoes (with a potato masher or hand blender) and ingredients until you have the desired texture you would like.