Tomorrow there will be Super bowl parties everywhere, and hopefully most will be cheering for the Pack! Whichever team you are on, great food and appetizers are a must for potluck parties everywhere!
- 1 lb hamburger
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic (I would suggest either minced or garlic powder), optional
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 32 oz block of Velveeta Cheese
- 16 oz jar of thick & chunky salsa
- A couple pieces of jalapeño, optional
- Brown hamburger with onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Grease crock pot.
- Cut cheese into chunks and put into greased crock pot
- Add salsa and meat mixture to the Crockpot, and throw in the jalapeno if you would like.
- Lately, serve with nacho chips and my personal favorite, a good beer!
This easy recipe will is a great last minute throw together appetizer with such great taste your friends will think you spent hours on it!