This recipe is such an easy one that you can make in 20 minutes after work. Easy and good for you too!
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 cups of broccoli
- 1 can of water chesnuts
- Lawry’s “steak and chop” marinate
- Marinate chicken breasts with anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 days (I typically use anywhere from 1/4 to a 1/2 cup of marinate). I personally recommend to un-thaw a piece of chicken a day a head of time with the marinate.
- Sautée onions, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken and cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Add cut up broccoli and water chestnuts then cook for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of the marinate you haven’t used yet and sautee for 2 minutes.
- Serve this fabulous easy dish with a smile!
This dish goes great with brown rice!