Do you have a pot luck to go to and forgot to make something asap? Do you simply don’t feel like baking and craving some chocolate? This is my secret to making quick brownies that taste amazing! Although I wouldn’t recommend eating the whole since this isn’t a “healthy recipe,” everything is great in moderation.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat oven and grease 8×8 pan (I recommend Pyrex then you can cover the brownies once they are cooked so they don’t dry out).
- Melt butter and chocolate together in a large saucepan.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 8 inch square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
This recipe is originally from brownpan.org